Bulldogger Tech Talk
September 17 - 21
Share To Classroom Extension: Get your class on the same (web)page, instantly.
- Google Classroom Teachers: Save time and create a more interactive class with the Share to Classroom extension. The extension allows you to push webpages to any of your Classroom classes, so they open instantly on your students' computers. With this extension, you can get your students on the right page, quickly and reliably every time. You can also post announcements, create assignments, or save webpages to post to Classroom later.
- Students: The Share to Classroom extension gets you to webpages your teacher shares, without you having to type out the whole URL. You can also push web pages directly to your teacher.
Alice Keeler's Classroom Split
Have your students install this extension to allow students to have their Google Classroom directions side by side with their work
This Chrome extension is intended for students to use with Google Classroom. Clicking the Chrome extension icon opens up the Google Classroom assignments page side by side with the students work. Students can easily view their assignment directions while working. Students can right click on the Chrome extension and choose "Options" to change the default destination from the Google Classroom assignments page to another URL
Looking for student info in IC? Check out their Students (Beta) tab!
- Click the little person in the top right corner of your screen.
- Turn the toggle for STUDENTS (BETA) to on.
- You can watch the tutorial or exit and search through the info.
- Click the INSTRUCTION drop down menu at the top of the left column.
- Select STUDENTS (Beta).
- Start typing in a students name in the search bar.
- When you select a student, all of their information options will come up in the left hand