Chisholm Trail News
February 8th-12th, 2021
- February 9th-ONE HUNDREDTH DAY OF SCHOOL!
- February 9th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- Monday, Feb. 15th-SCHOOL HOLIDAY-NO SCHOOL
- March 5th-End of third grading period-EARLY RELEASE @ 1:00
- March 8th-12th SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
- March 15th-NO SCHOOL (teacher professional development day)
- March 22nd-Deadline to order yearbook online
- April 2nd-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- April 5th-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- April 13th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- April 23rd-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- May 11th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- May 24th-Senior Walk
- May 27th- Last Day of School-EARLY RELEASE @ 1:00
A Note from Mrs. Cockrell
Dear Chisholm Trail families,
Our children are ONE HUNDRED DAYS smarter! We are celebrating our hundredth day of learning on Tuesday, February 9th.
I would like to thank every family for all you do to support your children, especially in this unpredictable year. You have been incredibly gracious during this time and it has not gone unnoticed. Please continue to do all that you have been doing to support your child's learning at school and at home. The partnership between home and school is important.
Please make every effort to have your child at school on time and to be in attendance for the entirety of the school day. We want your child to have every opportunity to learn and we want to minimize disruptions to the learning day. Thank you for your help with this.
Your children used their awesome writing skills to write letters of appreciation to our counselor, Mrs. Hundley. She takes such good care of our students, families and staff.
Thank you for sharing your children with us!
Good things are happening at Chisholm Trail and we would love to hear about them. Your words of encouragement are invaluable to our teachers!
Use this link to order your yearbook before March 22nd! Our school code is: 14290021
As we continue to work hard on campus to keep our children and staff safe, we are asking you to continue to be diligent in reporting to us when your student is either having symptoms, has been exposed, or has received a positive COVID-19 test result. Should you have questions, you may contact me at email@example.com or our nurse, Courtney Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate that you have your car tags hanging on your mirror at dismissal. In the case of a forgotten tag, we will do an ID check as efficiently as possible, but we may ask you to pull up ahead of the line and wait for a moment.