Another Cheesecake Recipe
You can use this recipe all the time
A Chantal's New York Cheesecake
Ingredients and Directions
- 15 graham crackers,crushed
- 4 eggs Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease a 9 inch springform pan
- 2 tbs of butter,melted In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan
- 4 packages of cream cheese In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- 11/2 cups of white sugar Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1tbs of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of all-purposed flour
Cream cheese is used in almost all cheesecake recipes in different ways.
Sugar is also used in cheesecakes but you use sugar in every cheesecake that you make.
Eggs are used in all cheesecakes just like the sugar because if you don't use it you can't make cheesecake.