Friday 23rd October 2015, 11:45am
You are invited to our Grand Day
11:45am Open Classrooms
- Our Grandparents will start in the classrooms for a learning journey experience
12:30pm Grandparents Afternoon Tea and Book Fair
- Time for afternoon tea at the library while the children prepare to entertain you
12:45pm FNC Dance
- FNC dancers will perform in the COLA area
1:00pm Concert time in our school hall
(This will be repeated in the evening for those that are not able to join us during the day)
- K-2 Choir
- 1T - Poem 'Where are Grandma's Glasses?'
- Kinder - song 'Night Noises'
- 1/20 - Reader's Theatre 'My Gran Does Judo'
- 2D - Poem 'The Computer Swallowed Grandma'
- 2/3C - Songs 'Grandpa Joe' and 'Super Gran'
1.30pm Presentation by special guest
- Brian and Moria Andrew, professional authors, speakers and storytellers
2.00pm Years 3-6 Play
- 'Through Great Grandma's Eyes'
2.45pm Thank you and Close
- Time to go home, have a rest and get ready for the evening performance at 5pm!
The Program is the same as the daytime concert
5.00pm-6.00pm Canteen open for dinner. Book Fair open
6.00pm sharp Start
7.45pm Thank you and Close
8.00pm Lights out!
This day will be something special!
It is our chance to say thank you to all the significant people in our lives for their love, support, care and understanding. Grandparents Day gives us the opportunity to honour the unique and valuable role of Grandparents. They build community and enhance the wellbeing of schools.
Let's celebrate together at Bogangar Public School.
We hope to see you there.