LEAGUE AND DISTRICT CHAMPS
- making a name for H.B. volleyball program, rather than it being viewed as a failure
- pride in being a part of the team that changed our program's image
Accomplishing this goal will make history at our school. Not only will it bring pride to the program, but also personal pride to the whole team, knowing that we were the ones to change the way the program is viewed.
When we hold up the league trophy, and then hold up the district trophy a few weeks later, we will know we have accomplished our goal.
We can achieve this goal by putting in the time and effort into the hard work that it takes to become a great team. With out coach, Miss Weiss, we can be led in the right direction. If we don't have the right work ethic as a team, the seniors and our coach will have to step in to get the team to work as one.
It is important because our volleyball program is viewed as a losing one. We always seem to have the talent to win and be successful, but there also always seems to be people on the team who don't believe we can win, or give up too easily. This goal is important because I want to change that mindset, and prove people wrong.
By the week of November 5, 2016 we will accomplish this goal because league will already be decided and finals are November 4th.
- Play AAU volleyball-Throughout the winter
- Work out during the off season-Winter and summer
- Improve my ability to run and participate in athletics without my inhaler-February 2016
- Beat Brown City-Whenever we play them
- Beat Marlette-Whenever we play them
OBSTACLE-HOW WILL YOU ADDRESS THE ISSUE
- Losing to a league team-Prepare for the next match against them and win then
- Injury to myself-Rest and try to be ready for very important games
- Injury to another player-Support their back-up and help them be ready and confident to play