Stronger by the Week
May 1, 2015
We're striving for excellence, communicating honestly with each other is the only way for us to improve!
Midland Rockhounds Baseball Tickets Up for Grabs!! Send in a video of you dancing at work to enter, don't be shy!
Business Development & Operations
- Pricing submitted for large utility contract
- Awarded additional compressor station for Regency
- Gas Analysis for Cimarex has started
- Jared Franke first full week to visit in the field
- Submitted 3 PWL bids
- Continued estimating
- Bird of Prey will begin next week
Sandra Baldwin-Payroll Coordinator
She loves summer/warm weather! She enjoys spending time with her son, Lucas. Her family likes to entertain for guests.
Strong People & Strong Support
- Welcome to our 3 new hires this week, excited to have you join the Strong team!
- Improving communication between offices
- All billing caught up!
- Sarah worked on Prioritizing processes
- Nikki to train Kathryn & Sarah for Onboarding & Hiring assistance
- Looking for SVC Tech & SVC Helper
- Watch our Facebook page for open positions-perfect way to get that referral bonus!
Stronger Together: Company-wide Info
- Sage training for Operations/Project Managers
- Work for another PEC district
- Office Staff settling in with additional job responsibilities
Strength Training & Safety
- Attended Devon Safety Stand Down meeting
- Reviewed/trained on New Hire Safety Overview
- Performing Safety Inspections
- Rubber gloves in for testing
- Revise Accident/Incident Reporting Process
- Adding to vehicle agreement
- Safety Budget meeting
- Ordering hard hat suspension systems to recycle old hats
FAD: Fixed Assets Department
- Gas analysis prep
- 1st CDL test passed by: Mark Horner (picture above)
- Clean up/organization of Monahans & Midland yards
- Sent out stocked material trailers
- 2 Projects added to Directions Report: Bird of Prey & Saulsbury Industries
- Rack to be sent out for upcoming Bird of Prey project
Still looking for: Trailer Mounted BBQ Pit
To be the most client-focused Electrical Construction Company in America through professional management.
To be the preferred Electrical Construction Company based on client satisfaction