Saint Patricks Day & Marketing
Bryce McCain & Shawn McManus
History Of Saint Patrick's Day
Saint Patrick's Day and Global Marketing
- There are amazing Saint Patrick's Day parades and festivals that are exclusive only to Ireland.
- During Saint Patrick's Day, Ireland's local beer economy (Guinness) increases because of the large amount of beer bought.
The food market will offer a selection of Irish delicacies, including an Irish beef stew cooked on "live fire" by acclaimed Irish chef John Relihan.
- For the best St Patrick’s Day London has to offer, attend the free St Patrick's Day Festival in Trafalgar Square, and take part in one of the best Irish events in London.
- Families can take part in a selection of St Patrick’s Day activities, with an artisan Irish food market, comedy and film festivals, ceilidhs, music and dance.
- Saint Patrick is one of the patron Saints of Ireland and the day is traditionally celebrated with a feast and a national holiday in Ireland. St Patrick's Day is also celebrated all over the world, by people of both Irish and non-Irish descent.
St Patrick's Day is celebrated across the capital, with parties in many of London's Bars. Expect green decor, traditional Irish drinks and lots of fun! You might also find a special menu or two at London's restaurants.
Saint Patrick Day Product/Service
Promotion: Wear Green and get a free short-stack of pancakes
People: Anybody who wears green is eligable