By: Ana Cabrera
Schools should start later in the morning?
When kids wake up in the morning they have a hard time getting out of there bed or they don't have time to even change. There have been scientist that have proved that a student should at least have 8-9 hours of sleep
- Can't listen because your thinking when is lunch when do we go home and sleep.
- What is the teacher trying to say.
- Adults/ Doctors have proven that kids should have better health so for that to happen they sleep for more because that' the biggest part of life.
- Kids have trouble sleeping because they have trouble concentrating when is school is over or when can i go to school.
- Most of all thinking about your education and studying for that but its tiring thinking of that
What will happen if we start school later?
- I believe if we started later on in the day we would have ore energy during school hours and listen to the teachers better without thinking when is out.
- Student would have more time for students to study for test and homework.
- We would get more sleep and won't have trouble falling asleep in class.
Doctors or adults have proven that its better to have more sleep during school so the child could more concentration on their studies without having so much stress.
What a Doctor or Scientist think?
Doctors have said that its healthier for a child to sleep more for at least 8 -9 hours a day. Most kids gets 6-7 hours of sleep a day because of all the studies and projects they have to do.