The Sparkly Side
April 2016 Stella & Dot Team Newsletter
APRIL 2016 TRAINING TOUR
The Monthly Team Meeting - Manchester - Sat 16th April
Are you a new Stylist who has just joined Stella & Dot or an existing Stylist looking to build your business? Come join us for a Stella & Dot Core Basics Training. April is going to be absolutely Extraordinary!
The Head Office team will be coming to an area near you to host an exciting event with training, coaching tips, motivation and lots of fun! Hear from Head Office and local leaders on best practices to take your business to a new level, see all the style that Stella & Dot has to offer, and of course walk away with some fabulous FREE JEWELLERY in hand!
TODAY please can you book your tickets 10.30am-12.30pm (£20 and YOU will receive over £30 of FREE jewellery on the day!)
Know someone who is thinking about joining you in the business? Invite your prospectives to 'Meet Stella Dot' (even if you can't make it, we can look after them) from 12.30pm-1.30pm (they are welcome to stay for training too).
PLUS we are following on in the afternoon (2-4pm) with the Summer Season Premiere which you will not want to miss (tickets £5). You will learn everything you need to know about the new collection! Apologies for the events being separate on Eventbrite but we wanted to make sure it can all happen on the same day. We would advise EVERYONE to attend both if you can.
There are extra giveaways on the day and extra freebies for the first 20 people to book their tickets! It is going to be awesome!
Core Basics Training morning session 10.30am-12.30pm Book now
Style session 2-4pm Book now
Earn your very own Unique Boutique Signature Bar Necklace, engraved with your personal Extraordinary Story.
EARN IT! Sell 1,000 PQV (divide by 1.2 to convert into £ sterling = £833) between the 1st – 30th April
PRIZE: Signature Bar Necklace in Gold, personalised with an Engraving of your choice of 1-10 Letters, Numbers or Characters*
Marketing Tools for March
PS These offers change on the 1st of every month and can be found on the Stylist Lounge under Marketing Materials.
Know someone who is getting married?
Welcome to our newest Stylists
Top 10 in March sales!
4) Yvonne Crolla
5) Tracy Oldershaw
6) Joy Grayson-Mahon
7) Laura Lovell
8) Jennie Cliffe
9) Jocelyn Horsley
10) Joanne Forster
April Top Tip from Cheshire Stylist Kirsty Grosvenor!
Summer Sampling is here !!!
Do you want to build a team and turn this from a hobby into a REAL business?
With Stella and Dot paying out more than any other similar business opportunity of its kind, there has never been a better time to grow your business and share this flexible, fashionable opportunity.
Do you know someone who might be interested in finding out more about launching their own fashion business? If so, be sure to use the tools below to share the #sdjoy and turn those potentials into new Stylists!
Here's three actions you can take right now to Sponsor:
1) Copy and paste this video link into an email and share our incredible story with a friend or someone you think would make a great stylist! Follow up woth a phone call to see what they think https://vimeo.com/user34059362/review/123621994/7ddc22977c
2) Tell 10 people (even strangers you meet this week) about our incredible opportunity. "You can start your own fashion business and have your own (fully stocked) online shop for just £169 and join a celebrity-loved, New-York designed brand! You couldn't pick a better time to join with our April start-up offer. You receive £375 of free jewellery (for you to choose yourself) - that's an EXTRA £75! It's a high profit, low risk venture. What other business could you start for a £169 investment? (It's the price of a new dress or a big shop at Tescos!)
3) Bring along 2 people each to our Meet Stella and Dot event (Manchester is April 16) but there are events taking place all over the country in April (all listed in this newsletter). Can't make them? Then send your potential stylist the telephone number for our next Opportunity Call and they can dial in and listen and ask any questions they wish! #HelloDreamJob . All the details of the opportunity calls are listed on the Stylist Lounge Homepage under 'Your Training' .
Contact me - Mhari Oakes
Please call me 0791 293 7224 if I can help you!
Your Focus This Week is Your 90-Day Goal
1) Make Yourself Accountable
Think about your WHY. What is driving you to succeed this quarter?
Reach out to your Leaders and plan your success step by step!
2) AND don’t forget to make yourself accountable. Tell your Leader, tell your family and friends and post it on the community!
Maybe your goal is to promote by Hoopla and be recognised in front of all your peers! Hoopla is our annual sales & training conference in London - July 8-10.
And if you have been to Hoopla before you know how incredibly fun it is, but not only that…Stylists that go to Hoopla earn 7 times more than Stylists who don’t!
Don't forget to book your ticket on the Stylist Lounge!
Use your April earnings to pay in FULL by 30th of April to receive the Early Bird ticket price! HOOPLA CLICK HERE