December Bench Training
December 17- 23
Ready, Steady, Get Learning!
Don't forget about the MOOC's and eLearning courses that can be completed virtually. Click here for more information.
Any training completed can be charged to the UK Training code: 5008285
*Please note that Sharon Benning and Nicole Regan-White will be out of the office from Dec 18- Jan 4, so please reach out to the trainers directly or email email@example.com
All Brown Bag sessions last for 1 hour and are available for all grades.
Enrollment is not necessary so please feel free to attend at the GES Bleachers at the start of the session.
PowerPoint for Consultants
Monday, Dec. 21st, 12:30-2:30pm
GES - Training Room
Learning Hub code: ilt_PPFC1
Target Audience: All Levels
This course aims to provide a grounding in PPT slide construction, share tips and tricks when building good quality slides using Capco's design guidelines, and avoid potential flaws when using PPT
- To provide an introduction to storyboarding
- To provide a grounding in PowerPoint slide construction
- To share some tips and tricks that are key to building quality slides
- To provide guidelines on Capco design principles and colour schemes
- To highlight potential flaws to be avoided when working with PowerPoint
Scope of training: Specific skills for consultants – this is not a basic PowerPoint training, Targeted at consultants with beginner to intermediate skills in PowerPoint.
This training is tailored for PowerPoint 2010
Please enrol here.
Web Development 101
Tuesday, Dec. 22nd, 9:30-11:30am
GES - Boardroom
Learning Hub code:ilt_wd101
Target Audience: AO - SC
Basics of web development introducing HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Be able to create a basic website step by step
- Understand how to connect to APIs of external services to consume and display data
- Understand the fundamental concepts of how a website works
Please enroll here.