Mount Sacred Heart Catholic School
August 13, 2020 Newsletter
Dear Mount Sacred Heart Family,
Words cannot describe the excitement that is in the building. Bulletin boards are up, safe distance markers are on the floors, hand sanitizing stations everywhere, and all the little details to ensure our community’s safety are out. Mount is ready for your child’s first day of school! We can't wait to begin! In this newsletter you will find information regarding the start of our school year.
Regardless of your educational decision for your child, whether virtual or face to face, ALL PARENTS must review, sign, and return the Acknowledgement Relating to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. This document will be provided in this newsletter as well as in the Parent Portal located in FACTS.
Once again we cannot wait for this new year to begin and thank you for your dedication to Mount.
Blessings and continued safety,
Tina M. Polin
Director of Development and Communications
Questions, comments, or concerns- please feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Mighty Eagle Homeroom Teachers
Montessori Room 1 - Mrs. Hinojosa and Ms. Bustos
Montessori Room 2 - Mrs. Jenschke and Mrs. Bustos
Kindergarten - Mrs. Trevino
1st Grade - Mrs. Moore
2nd Grade - Mrs. Green
3rd Grade - Mrs. Fernandez
4th Grade - Sister Manju
5th Grade - Mrs. Hernandez
6th Grade - Mrs. Norris
7th Grade - Mrs. Alejandro
8th Grade - Mrs. Carr
KEEP AN EAGLE EYE OUT FOR:
- Zoom Open House: will occur the week of September 8th - keep an eye out for an email from your child's homeroom teacher at the end of August.
- Updated FAQs in Parent Portal on FACTS
- A survey regarding dance, tumbling, athletics, and other extra curricular activities.
Eagle Family Prayer Request
MSH families who are experiencing hardships due to illness, death, economic struggles, or any other needs. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be our strength.
Baby Ryan (son of Mrs. Norris)
Brooke (cousin of Robbie Guerrero)
Mrs. Candy Trevino (Mrs. Veronica Zamora's Mom)
Mrs. Trini Acosta (Mrs. Yvette Hernandez's Aunt)
Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez (Mr. Gutierrez's Father and Mother In Law)
Mrs. Maria Pena (former MSH Teacher)
*If you have a prayer request, please feel free to submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Face to Face Learners
You will find the following in your Parent Portal in Renweb:
- Acknowledgement Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- A Face to Face Students document which includes information on lunch, school supplies, morning care, after school care, middle school electives, screening protocol, safety video, and drop off/pick up procedures.
For our Virtual Learners
On your designated pick up day you will receive the following in your welcome packet:
- Your student's technology, textbooks, and supplies
- A class schedule
- Information from your teachers
- School Supply Pack - if one was ordered.