Pendleton Elementary Primary
May 24, 2019
- 5/27 Memorial Day - No School
- 5/28 Future Profession Day
- 5/28 Awards Day; 1st/2nd Gr 9:00am-10:00am, 3rd/4th Gr 10:30am-11:30am
- 5/28 Preschool Graduation 5:30pm-6:30pm
- 5/29 Clean Up Day
- 5/29 Talent Show Dress Rehearsal 3:30pm-4:30pm
- 5/30 Hawaiian Day
- 5/30 Talent Show 9:00am-10:00am
- 5/30 LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - Have a Great Summer!!
Last Newsletter of the School Year - Have a WONDERFUL Summer Break!
***Important Car Rider Line REMINDER***
***Please REFRAIN FROM CELL PHONE USE IN CAR RIDER LINE, as accidents may occur***
May Horseshoe Honor Code
Extra Yearbooks Available
PESP going Paperless!
STEM Camp - Crayon Collection
PESP Countdown to Summer
PESP's Crazy 8 Days Countdown to Summer
Tues., May 28th: Future Profession Day
Wed., May 29th: Clean Up Day
Thurs., May 30th: Hawaiian Day
Lunch Account Balance
2019-2020 School Year Registration
Wanted: School Bus Drivers!
Current substitute bus driver rate is $18.25 per hour.
Requirements: Must hold, or be willing to obtain, a Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), a Passenger Endorsement, a "S" Endorsement (school bus), and an air brake endorsement.
Please contact Candy Stewart for more information.
South Madison Community School Corporation
203 S. Heritage Way
Pendleton, IN 46064
765.778.2152 Ext. 1016
K-5 One Day Summer STEM Camp
After School Club Forms
Missed a form for an after school club?
Click on the link below and select About Us and open PESP event forms.
Anderson Area Children's Choir - Open Auditions
Pendleton Swim Club
Learn To Swim Lessons with Pendleton Swim Club
Give your children a safe advantage in and around the water by enrolling in our Learn to Swim lessons! Our Fourth session of the season will begin on June 8th , and lessons will be held on Saturdays. Please visit our website for specific lesson dates and times, or feel free to contact swim lesson coordinator, Amber Roberts, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Online registration is open at www.pendletonswimclub.org.
2nd Annual INCourage 5K and Kids Color Run
Outfitters Spring/Summer Shopping
We want to ensure that we reach all the families that need to shop as several emails have came back to us. Sending out the schedule would help ensure everyone is able to schedule.
1. Outfitters, Inc. is now accepting families for the spring / summer shopping season. Families who shopped in the fall are now eligible for shopping.
We look forward to seeing you!
The following announcement is to be proactive to ensure the upcoming change in the voucher program.
2. Outfitters Shopping & Scheduling News
Please look for the Outfitters flier in the eligibility email for scheduling information. That will serve as your voucher in the fall.
Fall shopping will begin tentatively on July 15 and be available through September 19, 2019.
Additional information will be available on our website at outfittersclothes.org
Pendleton Christian Church - Community Night
Pendleton Parks Public Forum
YMCA Summer Camp 2019!
- Diapers are one of the most expensive ongoing costs for struggling families with little ones.
- 36% of parents living in poverty run out of diapers
- Babies who remain in dirty diapers for prolonged periods experience diaper rash, infections and other health problems
- Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps
- Disposable diapers cost $70 to $80 per month per baby
- No state or federal child safety-net program allocates dollars specifically for the purchase of diapers
- Infants require up to 12 diapers per day, toddlers about 8