2020-21 Kindergarten Registration
Morgan County Schools is now utilizing online registration for 2020-21 kindergarten registration.
- For English, click Online Registration - English
- For Spanish, click Online Registration - Spanish
- A time will be set up in the future for your school to receive your child's documents. Updates will be posted on the MCS website, app and Facebook page.
- Registration does not guarantee enrollment. The local school will contact you for an appointment. At that time, please be prepared with the following documents: birth certificate and social security card are preferred but not required, current immunization record, two proofs of residency and custodial paperwork if applicable.
- If you are unsure of which school district you live in, please call the school closest to you. Those numbers can be found on the MCS website at Morgan County Schools.
WiFi on the Go
Stay connected with the WiFi on the Go Program from the @MorganCountySchoolsAL. Get unlimited portable internet and an included #coolpadsurf hotspot and support your schools at the same time.
How do you get it? Just go to bit.ly//MCSGive, sign up (be sure to have your child’s student id # or your employee id # handy), make your first $50 monthly donation and a hotspot with unlimited internet will be headed your way. No contracts. No extra fees. Simple & easy. That’s WiFi on the Go. Only for parents and employees of Morgan County Schools. Only from @leanstreamrp. #winwin #GoAnywhereGoEverywhere.
Note: You will need your child's ten-digit state ID number to sign up. Please contact your school for this information.