North Ohio Elementary
August 2022 Newsletter
A message from the principal...
North Ohio is very excited to welcome families back to the 2022-2023 school year. We look forward to a year that is engaging, dynamic, and fun for all students!
Our goal is to have each and every student love coming to school! The staff has been working diligently to prepare for the upcoming school year. Your child's safety and progress is of the utmost importance to us. We are thrilled to partner with you in a successful school year.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Mandy Bolen, Principal
- Kindergarten Kick Off- Tuesday, August 30th @ 5-6PM
- 1st-3rd Grade Open House- Wednesday, August 31st @ 5-6 PM
- First Day of School (Preschool and 1st through 3rd)- Tuesday, September 6th
- First Day of School (Kindergarten)- Thursday, September 8th @ 12:45 PM/Parent responsible for student drop off
- Picture Day- Thursday, September 22nd
- No School Students/Staff PD- October 28th
- Teacher assignment letters have been mailed! This mailing will also include information about directory opt out, preprinted emergency card, student/parent agreement signature page, and arrival/dismissal information. Please complete the forms to be turned in at open house or send them with your child on the first day of school.
- The student day will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 2:55 PM. The side gym doors will open for drop off at 7:40.
- NOE staff will assist all students in locating their classrooms. Please say your goodbye before your child boards the bus or when they exit your vehicle; this includes the first day of school.
- Please see the arrival/dismissal information below; this is also being mailed in your welcome packet.
- Emergency procedures such as fire, weather, and lockdown drills, will be practiced throughout the school year.
- Preschool families will receive personalized breakfast, lunch, beginning and end of day information at home visits.
Parents will receive confirmation via Text and/or E-mail through Gaylord Schools Messaging System of route number, at that time we will have AM and PM estimated pick-up and drop-off times located on the GCS Webpage. Please allow extra time in the beginning as we are establishing routes.
Welcome New Staff!
PTO at NOE!
Breakfast and Lunch Information
Reduced Breakfast: $.30
Reduced Lunch: $.40