- Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
- Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
- There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
- With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
- Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
THINKING DIFFERENTLY AND ACTING COURAGEOUSLY!
4th grader VANESSA SANCHEZ at Martin Weiss Elementary wins 1st place in NABE Bilingual Essay Contest
Check out her interview in the video below....
NABE Award Winners
The piece of artwork below from 6th grader, ARIZBETH ROJAS, at Medrano Middle School was selected for the Youth Art Month (YAM) art show.
Congrats to all our middle schools students from Cary, Greiner, and Longfellow who placed in the Academic UIL Competition on March 21st!
Check out the full list in the google doc below....
Thomas Tolbert ed talk
Student Perception Survey to be administered April 6-10
The Student Perception Survey will be administered to district students in grades 3-12 only.