Pre-K Newsletter & Calendar 2021
Mrs. Miller and Ms. Wolford February 8th - 12th
Valentine's Day Party February 12th
**We have Plates, Napkins, and Drinks already**
**Please let your child write their friends names or sign their name on their own**
February 8th - Mrs. St. John will read to the class
February 11th - Class Picture Day
February 12th - Valentine's Day Party
February 14th - Valentine's Day
February 15th - Required Work Day for Teachers/Remote Learning day for Children
February 17th - Mrs. St. John will read to the class
February 25th - Mrs. St. John will read to the class.
What We Are Learning
Things we will be learning:
- Do magnets stick to the table legs?
- Can you find something else in the classroom that the magnets stick to?
- Can you make the mouse move to get the cheese using only a magnet?
- Can you make the cars race using a magnet?
- Can you copy the pattern of the magnet rings?
- Can you catch the letters?
- Can you catch the fish?
- Magnet Song
STEM Magnet Activity Set
This set includes Fishing, Race cars, and Mouse maze all used with magnets.
Fish Number Catch
Catch the number and match it to the card.
Fishing for Letters
Children fish for the letters and tell what the letter and sound is that they caught.