By: Kearstin & Kristopher
I'm just a lonely worm that needs to settle down. I have fought my life going from partner to partner, but I'm always being left to die. 😭😭 I don't know why nobody loves me. I'm as cute as a button.
- Ranges from .06 to .13 inches
- This parasite is most common in carnivores and omnivores
- Causes trichinosis
If you'd like to know more a diagram of my life is shown below.
If you don't mind the symptoms I give, including, abdominal discomfort, nausea, diarrhea 💩, muscle pains, vomiting😖, fatigue, and fever then I know we'd be perfect together!
I have a few rules for my future partner, NEVER use the following 🙅🙅
- Medicines such as Mebendazole or Albendazole can be used to treat infections in the intestines though mild infection does't usually need treatment.
- Doctors will more so focus on treating the symptoms because the worm infection in the muscle cannot be cured
If you like warm places, then it was meant to be ❤️
My other roommates were trying to prevent me, And even KILL Me 😱 (Here's what they did).
- Do not eat raw meat
-Do not eat meat at all
- Clean any utensils that touch meat
- Use meat thermometer
My living habits
If you help me thrive you can be my baby daddy 😏
"Biology." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 08 Aug. 2012. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.
"The Phylum Nematoda." The Nematodes (Phylum Nematoda). N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.
"Trichinella Spiralis." Animal Diversity Web. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.