News and Notes
- Have your child check lost and found or stop by to pick up any missing items
- Student Information Form to provide input on class placement is due by Wednesday, May 31st.
- There are many upcoming end-of-year events. Please be mindful of communications being shared from specific staff members and the school so you do not miss out!
- Please be considerate of our already established rules and procedures as we complete the school year.
- Summer Office Hours: Starting June 5th, the office will be open Monday-Thursday from 8am-3pm.
Don't forget about our PTA Ice Cream Social taking place at Willow this afternoon! See you there!
Register Your Child for 23-24 School Year!
5th Grade Step-Up
Our 5th graders have been invited to Hart to tour the building and learn more about their transition to middle school. This field trip will take place on Tuesday, May 30th at 9am.
Summer learning at Churchill will be held June 12-June 29, Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11:30am. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in having your child participate.
Resources to access via Clever this summer: Xtra Math, IXL Reading/Math, Lexia and Power Up
Field Day Volunteers Needed
The Churchill PE team is seeking parent volunteers for Field Day 2023! We will have about 20 stations, so we need quite a bit of help to supervise students. Please fill out the Microsoft Forms below to indicate your interest in helping us out. The date is Wednesday, May 31st. However, if it is rained out, it will happen on Thursday, June 1st.
The times are as follows:
- 5th Grade – 9:00am – 10:30am
- 4th Grade – 11:00am – 12:30pm
- 3rd Grade – 1:00pm – 2:30 pm
Thank you in advance for your help!
Homewood Business Association News
Bid on 30 original flower pots by local artists, sponsored by local businesses! Bidding has begun and will end at the Homewood Artisan Street Fair on Saturday, June 3rd at 3pm. Pots are on display at 2018 Ridge Road and will be on display during the street fair.
This year’s proceeds benefit Open Access who’s initiative is to educate, advocate, and provide a gateway to services that meet the needs of individuals in communities where access to vital services is limited and the Homewood Business Association.
Check out our partnership with CRIT Solution and the Churchill Art Club - it turned out great!