Dear Crusader Families,
Just a friendly reminder that there is No School tomorrow (Friday, September 30). It is a Staff Work Day.
Please read all of the information listed below. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
Thank you for your dedication to St. Francis de Sales School!
Grades 3-8 Artwork
RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
The uniform exchange will be in the school lobby.
During the month of October, students may wear uniform appropriate shorts, pants, skirts, and jumpers.
Starting November 1, only pants and skirts/jumpers will be allowed to be worn. No shorts will be allowed to be worn as part of the school uniform.
The St. Francis de Sales Basketball registration is OPEN.
All registered St. Francis de Sales and St. Phillip the Apostle parishioners (i.e. SFDS School, PSR, and Homeschool students) are welcome.
- 2nd Grade Boys & Girls play in the Kingdom Sports Center SWOCAA instructional league. Please use the instructions for Athletic Fees below only. More information (including the separate liability waiver) will be provided by the respective coaches.
- 3rd-8th Grade Boys & Girls play in the Greater Cincinnati Catholic Youth Sports (GCCYS) league. Please use the instructions below for both Athletic Fees and GCCYS Registration. Note: this is a two-part process for these grades.
1. SFDS Athletic Fees:
- Go to https://stfrancisdesales-lebanon.org > GIVING > Give Online > School & Parish Youth Activities > Athletics Fee, or click here >>> Online Donations
- Fees are $75 for the first child, and $70 for any additional children registered for the same sport.
2. GCCYS Registration
- Go to http://www.GCCYS.org > Key Information > Liability Waiver, or click here >>> Liability Waiver | Greater Cincinnati Catholic Youth Sports
- Please be sure to click "Submit" at the bottom of online form.
- Separate waivers are required for each child participating
Please click on the school website link below to view the different Entourage links to upload photos for the yearbook.
Marketing Picture Day
Only students who are approved for Marketing pictures will be photographed.
Please ensure the students come in their school uniform on Wednesday, October 5.
October 7 is the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. The 2nd grade class has the Prayer Service for Friday, October 7.
In honor of the Feast Day, Miss Rounds, and the 2nd grade class, will be preparing a Living Rosary Prayer Service. Grades 2-8 will be participating in the Living Rosary.
Kindergarten and 1st grade will attend the prayer service to pray the rosary with the school.
The Prayer Service will be in the Church on Friday, October 7, beginning at 9:00 a.m. The Prayer Service will end around 9:30-9:45 a.m.
Everyone is welcome to attend and pray the rosary with us.
October Spirit Wear Days
In Fridays, during October, the students may wear the following for Spirit Wear Fridays:
- Crusader Spirit Wear
- Anything Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Bengals attire
Message from PJ Ehling
Deck the Halls is in need of donations for gently used Christmas items, Religious items & Grandma's Attic (Rummage Sale).
Items can be dropped off at the Parish Office or to arrange a pick up, please contact:
Christmas: Kim Burke (513) 850-3716
Rummage: Melinda Robinson (337) 661-6757
Religious: Marta Bellman (513) 882-6440
Deck the Halls is also looking vendors!
This will be the first year for outside vendors at our Event.
If you are interested, please contact Laurie Markwell (803) 370-5761 to reserve a space.
Volunteers are needed. Please take time to click on the link below to sign up to volunteer at Deck the Halls.