Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
UPCOMING DEADLINES & EVENTS
Application Deadlines on Tribe Careers!
- Farmland Foods - Marketing Intern - Internship - Deadline 5/10
- William Rawn Associates Architects, Inc. - Marketing Coordinator - Full Time - Deadline 5/12
- CarMax - Business Analyst Intern - Internship - Deadline 4/30
- Skillz, Inc. - Public Relations Intern - Internship - Deadline 6/30
- Shore Fire Media - Publicity Associate - Full Time - Deadline 4/28
- Buffalo.Agency - Integrated Marketing Intern - Internship - Deadline 5/20
Alumni of Color Career Panel
Hear from alumni of color about where their paths have taken, and how they have navigated those paths at the intersection of their diverse social identities. Panel will be moderated by Dr. Yvonne Smith-Jones M.Ed. '87, Ed.S. '93, Ed.D. '97, who serves on the Development Board for the W&M School of Education. Panelists include:
- Margie Del Castillo '05: Associate Director of Community Mobilization, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Justice
- William L. Jackson, Jr. '76: Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Prevention Research Branch (U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps)
- Crystal Morrison-Joseph '09: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, PsycYourMind Consulting, LLC
- Amalhin Shek '13: Budget and Communications Analyst, US Agency for International Development (USAID)
This event is free to attend, and light refreshments will be served following the conversation. Registration not required but helpful: here.
Deloitte Consulting Business Chemistry Event
April 19 from 4:30 – 6 PM | Cohen Career Center
Deloitte presents “Business Chemistry,” an interactive workshop that will give you the opportunity to learn about how your working style fits within four predictive personality patterns, and how individuals and teams interact based on business traits and preferences.
RSVP through Tribe Careers - Event is limited to 25 students, so first to RSVP gets to participate
Amazon is looking for Amazon Prime Student Brand Ambassadors on our campus!
Are you a creative, outgoing, energetic student with a passion for Amazon? Then the Amazon Prime Student Street Team is for you! Amazon Prime Student is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic college students with an interest in marketing to promote Amazon Prime Student on their campus during Welcome Week / first week of school. Get paid to talk about what you already love! There are only four spots on each campus and all applications must be submitted by May 1st. Apply now!
Learn more and apply through one of the campus-specific links listed here.
The & Campaign showcases how students can become career ready, building their NACE competencies, through their everyday college lives. The NACE competencies are the 8 qualities that employers look for in employees in today’s modern work environment. Rhea, Class of 2017, shows her NACE competencies of Leadership, Oral & Written Communication, and Global & Intercultural Fluency through her involvement in the W&M TEDx Conference as well as Reves Center Global Friends. Which NACE competencies do you embody?
. . . . . . . . .
CAREER TIPS & INDUSTRY NEWS
. . . . . . . . .
Dress to Impress
Cohen Career Center’s Dress to Impress program allows students to borrow dry-cleaned suits and professional attire. We only ask you to schedule your pick-up in advance and dry clean your items before they are returned. Read more about the program and browse the closet here.