Vote for Theodore Roosevelt
By: Kevin Dong
Theodore Roosevelt Cares for the Environment
- Under Theodore Roosevelt's leadership, the number of national parks doubled.
- Fifty-one wildlife refuges were created, and the National Park Service was set into motion.
- Furthermore, sixteen national monuments were created including the Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest.
- If you care for the environment, then you should vote for Theodore Roosevelt.
Theodore Roosevelt Served His Country in Many Ways
- Theodore Roosevelt served as Assistant Secretary of the Navy for some time.
- He led the notorious cavalry unit, the Rough Riders to victory at San Juan Hill.
- He served as the U.S. Civil Service Commissioner.
- He also served as Governor of New York.
- If you want a ideal candidate who believes in civil service, vote for Theodore Roosevelt.
Theodore Roosevelt has a Great Energetic Personality
- Theodore Roosevelt has a strong Personality because he is:
- a hard worker
- a fighter
- These characteristics are the characteristics of a strong, ideal president.
Theodore Roosevelt is a Great Negotiator of Peace
- Theodore Roosevelt helped negotiate the peace treaty in the Russo-Japanese War.
- He won a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts.
- He was the First American to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Theodore Roosevelt Cares for the Public's Well-being
- Theodore Roosevelt's campaign slogan for the 1904 election was the "Square Deal".
- He believed that everyone should have equal opportunities, "no more, no less."
- He also promoted public health and safety.
- The Meat Inspection Act and the Pure Food and Drug Act were issued under his presidency.
- He improved working conditions for the working class.
- Theodore Roosevelt is a man of the people, and he is the most logical choice for President.
Theodore Roosevelt Opposes Unfair Business Practices of Trusts and Corporations
- Theodore Roosevelt filed 44 law suits against business combinations that he believed were not in the best interests of the public.
- The Elkins Act and the Hepburn Act were two acts that promoted railroad regulation, and they were both passed under Theodore Roosevelt's Leadership.
- Theodore Roosevelt has the public's interests at heart, and he would make the greatest president, so don't make the mistake of not voting for him.
Web. 13 Jan. 2016. <http://www.republicanpresidents.net/10-interesting-facts-about-theodore-
"Elkins Act." Theodore Roosevelt Center. Dickinson State University, n.d. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.
Milkis, Sydney. "Theodore Roosevelt: Life Before the Presidency." Miller Center of Public Affairs, University of
Virginia.Ed. Sydney Milkis. University of Virginia, n.d. Web. 13 Jan. 2016.