Information on hotlines to help with drug related problems
You can call a hotline to get immediate phone support from a trained individual.
What to Expect From a Hotline Call
The best drug treatment facility in the world might be right around the corner, but without some kind of referral, finding it can be difficult. A drug or alcohol addiction recovery helpline is a great way to get in touch with somebody who has experience with addiction and related issues and who has access to a number of rehab and recovery centers in the area that will meet the needs of a person in recovery.
What Type of Person Needs Help From a Hotline Call
Anybody who has struggled with an addiction issue and needs help with quitting can use a helpline. Unfortunately, many people who find themselves addicted are in denial about the problem they have.
Some Hotline Numbers For Drug and Alcohol Abuse You Can Call
- 1-800-999-9999 National Directory of Hotlines and Crisis Intervention Centers
- 1-800-662-HELP Drug and Alcohol Rehab/Treatment Referral Service
- 1-800-356-9996 Al-Anon & Alateen crisis line
- 1-800-COCAINE National Cocaine Hotline, 24-hour counseling and referral
- 1-800-9-HEROIN National Heroin Hotline
- 1-888-MARIJUA National Marijuana Hotline
- 1-800-273-TALK National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-WORKPLACE Drug-Free Workplace Help