TBHS This Week
Striving for Excellence
"Make every DAY Count. Make every HOUR count. Make every MINUTE count."
-Mary Kay Ash
Focus on high expectations for all students- teach bell to bell and hold students accountable for academic performance and behavior.
I will meet with students during the week on expectations.... academic, attendance, behavior, and etc. I will send you an email on expectations for kids.
- Grade Verifications
- You will receive rosters for 2nd semester
- Students back- begin 2nd semester
- Basketball @ Leonard
- Basketball vs. Lone Oak
Mark Your Calendar- Information-Reminders
- Professional Development Day- January 18th- schedule TBD
- Next Staff Meeting on Thursday 14th @ 3:30 pm or Friday @ 7:15 am (due to conflict)
- Spring Evaluations- sign up genius sent for you to sign up- You will sign up for a two week window for me to come to your classroom for an unannounced evaluation.
- Duty Time and Day reminder will be sent out Monday
- Detention stipend available for after school Tuesday -Thursday. Email me if interested!