Grade 2 Qur'an & Islamic studies
Newsletter #2: where we are?
What We Learned This Unit?
- The short and long vowels.
- The Arabic Alphabets and how we connect the letters together.
- Memorize Surat Al-Lail.
- The general meaning of Surat Al-Lail.
Here is the like of the Surah that we are working on , it will be helpful if they listen it:
Students were watching how the day and night switching as Allah (SWT) mentioned in Surat Al-Lail.
The students are so excited with car racing, They are trying to finish their memorization to be able to move with the car. It is really a good way to motivate the students.
- The meaning of word UMMAH .
- The childhood of prophet Mohammad (SAW) from the death of his mother to his marriage from Khadijah.
- Adam and Hawa story.
- Practice how to do Salah with verbal.
Teach Kids Salah (Prayer)
They did a project about our UMMAH, and understand that all the Muslims around the world are one UMMAH, and they have the same father (Prophet Adam AS).
| || |