What we did today
March 25, 2015
Duct tape for our white board top tables.
What we learned today...
Reviewed our Math Fraction Multiplication test
writing our script for our presentation-all written parts are due March 27th
Kansas City Zoo book pages
practice spelling words
Should we introduce a new animal to our animal's habitat at the zoo?
Reading for March reading log
Thursday-Day 2 PE
Friday-Day 3 Library
Thur, Mar 26- Tech Teens, LMC, 8:15am
Thur, Mar 26- Girls on the Run, 4:10-6:00pm
Fri, Mar 27- Specials Free Day
March 30-April 3- NO SCHOOL, Spring Break
Fri, Apr 3- Spring Blood Drive, Gym, 1:00-7:00pm
FINE ARTS WEEK MARCH 23RD-27TH
National Fine Arts Week is March 23rd-March 27th. Each day that week will have a different theme.
Monday, March 23rd- Concert/Art Gala Day
- Dress to impress in your nicest clothing, just as you would if we were going to a fancy concert such as an opera, symphony, or an art reception at a world-class museum!
Tuesday, March 24th- Expressionist Day
- Wear colors, patterns, and textures that express who you are just like the Expressionist artists represented their emotions and moods in their paintings.
Wednesday, March 25th- Artist and Musician Day
- Dress as your favorite artist/artwork or your favorite musician.
Thursday, March 26th- Americana Day
- Celebrate American artists by proudly wearing red, white, and blue.
Friday, March 27th- School Spirit Day
- Dress in your favorite school spirit clothes to show your appreciation for the art and music programs at Liberty Public Schools!