Paws To Read
A Quote & Greeting:
"There Is More Treasure In Books Than In All The Pirate's Loot On Treasure Island" -Walt Disney
10 Things About Me As A Reader:
What Kind Of Reader Are You?
- I love Mystery Books For The Suspense
- In 4th Grade I couldn't stop reading, I probably read about 5-7 books a week
- I will only read Biography's about famous artists
- In 5th Grade I read the whole Grim Series 1-9, in the first quarter of school
- Fiction is my favorite genre, but Mystery books is a very close second
- Every book a read in can't put down
- Steelheart & Matched are two series I love this year
- On my Kindle Fire HD I have about 25 books
- I hate the rising action (On a few books I've skipped the boring parts)
- My favorite series was Harry Potter in 3rd-4th Grade
- I can read anywhere & anytime
- I always have at least 12 books I haven't read yet in my room
- Every book I read I totally zone out the real world & everything in it
- I can never read recommended books from friends
- Most good books I read I just have to reread them
Uptown Funk By: Bruno Mars
Song Now Playing:
My Interests & Favorites:
Favorite Book/Books: I love the novels Steelheart, The Dirt Diary & Matched. Matched & Steelheart have that romance, action, & tension I love to read about, but The Dirt Diary has secrets & middle school romance. Picking a favorite book is like picking which song you like best, you just can't because there's millions of books you haven't read & thousands of books that you will read.
Favorite Writer: Branden Sanderson who wrote the books Steelheart, Firefight, & soon to come Climax. Sanderson is a genius with all his books and by having foreshadowing, one of the most interesting types of literature, Sanderson's writing makes you guess what will happen until the end.
Latest Blog Entry:
The latest book I've read is The Dirt Diary by: Anna Staniszewski. The Dirt Diary is about Rachel (the main character) can't believe she has to give up her Saturdays to scrubbing other people's toilets. After stole $287 from her college fund that she's got to pay back ASAP or her mom will ground her for life, so Rachel has to start working for her mother's new cleaning business. After all, becoming a maid is definitely not going to help her already loserish reputation.
Rachel picks up a little bit more than smelly socks on the job. As a maid to some of the most popular 8th graders in school, Rachel suddenly has all the dirt on the popular 8th graders. Her boring diary is now filled with juicy secrets, and when her crush offers to pay her to spy on his girlfriend, Rachel has to decide if she's willing to get her hands dirty.