Hydrogen is a colorless tasteless odorless gas that is only slightly soluble in water
- Some see hydrogen gas as the clean fuel of the future – generated from water and returning to water when it is oxidized. Hydrogen-powered fuel cells are increasingly being seen as ‘pollution-free’ sources of energy and are now being used in some buses and cars.
- used to make ammonia for agricultural fertiliser
- In the glass industry hydrogen is used as a protective atmosphere for making flat glass sheets
- electronics industry it is used as a flushing gas during the manufacture of silicon chips.
Where is Hydrogen found?
Hydrogen is found in water mixing Hydrogen and Oxygen makes water
this paragraph is pretty much stating that hydrogen is very promising source of energy that can be used for many purposes and it is also the most abundant source on earth which gives it all the more potential of being a key energy source moving forward in history
benefits for energy
- no pollution
- can be transported like electricity
that it is the most abundance energy source
it puts off no pollution