Summit High School
Hello SkyHawk Families!
I hope you had a spooktacular Halloween and that you enjoy your extra hour of sleep on Sunday!
- Conditioning for Fall Sports begins Monday, November 1st, for Football, Volleyball, Cross Country, Water Polo (Boys and Girls) and Competitive Cheer. Please contact our Athletic Director for details and/or questions - Rob Peterson PeteRA@fusd.net.
- If you are interested in running Cross Country please e-mail Coach Griffith at email@example.com for details on how to join and get cleared for conditioning.
- Sports physicals will be held on Wednesday, November 18th from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Cost is $20.00 CASH only. Click here for more details.
- I hope that you are enjoying our new Wellness Wednesday Check-in schedule.
- A shout-out to our awesome Choir who performed a poem by Edgar Allan Poe called “The Lake”. Watch it here!
- We have an AAPAC (African American Parent Advisory Committee) meeting on Tuesday, November 10th, at 6:00 PM. Please RSVP to Mr. Hannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15378 and you will be sent the link to the meeting.
- Next week, on Wednesday, November 11th, there will be No School due to the Veteran’s Day holiday. Also, our Grab and Go Meal Service will be held on Tuesday, November 10th, this week due to the holiday.
- AP students, just a reminder that you need to register for your AP classes and pay for your AP tests by November 13th.
- Seniors, if you’re applying to a UC, Mrs. Tedder is available to help you with your Insight Statements. Contact her at email@example.com.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Take care and keep on SOARing!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z