How to set up your robobunny
What you will need!
- BOOP! card
- internet connecter
- a room to sleep in
- charge every night
- exercise or it will fall apart
- batteries for the clock
- warp card so it can move!
- AE batteries for the oven
here is a picture of ze inventor
here it is
here is the magestic thing
HEY YOU!Yes you reading this! you can have this apple pie if only you just buy this! YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! all this and more if you buy it!
HOW IT WORKS!
how to make it work
- First insert the BOOP! card into the but of the bunny
- insert the charger into the nearest plugin spot and into the bunnies bum hole (charger hole)
- slide the internet connecter disk (included in the set) into your PC/MAC diskstation
- open the folder that says BUnnY BoT 101 make sure you are working in a clean space
- when you have pressed the ALLOW button and slide out the disk and insert it into the bunnies head
- when you have done that insert the clock and remember too put the double AA batteries or it will NOT work =(
- once you have done that connect the wires to the tummy and insert the red to the blue, blue to the green,green to the red, yellow to the orange, orange to the far blue and 2nd red cable to the yellow
- Put in the oven and insert the A4 batteries
- insert the WARP! card into the feet and then your done!
- have fun with your bunny bot!
How to Assemble the Bunny bot.
Screw the top of the head onto the neck piece, put the brain in place,nail the bunny's Tummy and ears to the head and neck the screw on the arms, nail all the screws down and screw them down with a screwdriver insert the clock using the thing above and the oven give him the card 'GOOD' not 'EVIL AND WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD' minor difference between the two as you can tell then your bunny Is READYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!1