Mountain View Weekly Update
Announcements & Updates
- Marking period 2 report cards will be posted to the Parent Portal this afternoon.
- Attention 8th grade parents:
- Planning for the Washington, D.C. trip is well underway. Before the end of the month, students will receive information regarding the roommate selection process. Only those students who have a completed permission slip will be given roommate selection forms, therefore, Administration is again reminding parents to please complete the attached form (click here to access). For additional information, please refer to the letter emailed on November 26.
- Please see the email from Mrs. Lanka sent today regarding high school scheduling packets.
- Classroom, Docs, Slides... oh my! Would you like to learn more about G Suite, including how it is implemented in the classroom and can make for more efficient communication in your daily life? If so, join Mrs. Falcone and Mrs. Toth on February 12 from 9:00 - 10:30 for an interactive and informative Google bootcamp. To RSVP, click here. Note that space is limited to the first 18 participants.
- The Market Street Mission in Morristown needs our help. Please consider donating canned fruits and vegetables, pasta, cereal, dry goods, powdered drink mix, or paper products now thru February 15. Donations bins are located outside the Main office. Questions? Contact Mrs. Berish.
Important reminders from the Health Office
- Spring sports physicals are due to the Health Office no later than Friday, March 1.
- 5th grade parents: please see the email from Mrs. Austenberg regarding required 6th grade immunizations and scoliosis screening.
- 7th grade parents: please see the email from Mrs. Austenberg regarding scoliosis screening.
- 8th grade parents: please see the email from Mrs. Austenberg regarding medication and the Washington D.C. trip.
Mark your calendars
- 2/18: Presidents' Day, school closed
- 3/1: Spring sports physicals due