Catherine, Called Birdy
Join little birdy Catherine on a thrill-seeking journey
1. Twelfth day of September is when Catherine starts writing.
2. Catherine heads out with the Jews the morning after they arrive to then get off at the Wooton harvest festival.
3. Next Catherine is forced home by a man by the name William Steward.
Characteristics of Catherine
- Catherine is the most important character of the book and the first introduced.
- The next listed character is her father, also known as Rollo or "The Beast".
- Next is her mother, lady Aislinn or the mother of Catherine.
- Then Robert comes in, Catherine also calls him the "Abominable Robert".
- Edward comes after and he is the one that makes Catherine write and is also hers and his mothers favorite child (Catherine's brother).
- Then there is good ol' Thomas which is also Catherine's last, and probably the youngest, brother.
- Later there is Morwenna who is Catherine's old caretaker, babysitter.
- Perkin is following, Perkin is the main villager in the story and also is the goat boy.