Brighton Schools District Events
Learning For Life
Brighton's Therapy Dog Program
They can help students who feel anxious, sad, or upset at school.
They can help students read and understand stories better by having them read to the dogs.
Therapy Dogs help without saying any words. They help children feel better if they are having a bad day and to also feel safe.
To see the entire pack click the link: https://baspackofdogs.weebly.com/
The Brighton Arts and Culture Commission
News from the Brighton District Library
Summer Lunch Bunch
Brighton Community Garage Sale & Flea Market
Serving our community in a helpful, caring and compassionate environment A teamwork approach with knowledgeable and professional staff Leadership that encompasses organization and energy while delivering services in a fun and friendly manner
- Enrollment: ≈ 6,000 students
- Grades: Junior Kindergarten through 12
- Schools: 8 (2 are Michigan Reward Schools)
- Student to teacher ratio: 19.5 to 1
- Accreditation: AdvancED (April, 2015)
- Programming: General education and college preparation, vocational training, and dual enrollment opportunities available via Washtenaw Community College and University of Michigan-Flint.