Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
A Glimpse at Chinese Culture
It's kind of interesting that when my friend asked the birth dates of me and Bonnie that according to the Chinese symbols, Bonnie is the Tiger and I am the Dragon. I'm just saying....could this be the reason for some of our Battles over the past 34 years?
I sure hope Bonnie doesn't read this one, because this Dragon may have to go into hiding from that Crouching Tiger.
Just a Thought
Doing Life Together
- Please pray about partnering with us financially so that we can continue building relationships with the unreached people groups of Southeast Asia. We are believing for at least 100 people to partner with us financially for as little as $25.00 a month, this will allow us to continue to spread the gospel to the unreached people groups of Southeast China.
- We would like to see more of the locals rise up and begin to lead areas of ministry in the local churches, outreach centers, life groups and English corners.
- We are beginning to really see an outpouring of grace and a hunger in the lives of the students here and are in need of more laborers.
- Please pray for the health and wholeness for the team here in China.
- Please visit our website and blog at bkmissions.weebly.com