Friday, January 15 PD
1:10-3:00 early dismissal for students
All Sessions in the High School Library
1:10-1:40 PSAT Results
- Where can I find results?
- What impact do results have on upcoming tests?
- How do I read results?
- How to analyze PSAT Data to impact instruction--Corinne
- Long-term plan with these results
- College Board Prof Account
- SAT Practice
- Understanding PSAT Scores
- Linking PSAT Scores to Khan Academy Account
- Understanding Online PSAT Score Reports
1:40-2:20 Ipads and Apple TV
- What apps are people using?
- App Share from Neil--Imovie, Haiku Deck, Prezi, Keynote, Animoto, Doodle Calc
- Using Ipads for a class competition (Make it Fun)
- Apps for High School
- Apple TV Refresher--How to use it
- Multi-Task lesson with Apple TV and Smartboard
- What are they and why should we do them?
- Who else uses them?
- How will they impact my instruction?
- Look at template--I will email this later in the week.
- Talk at your table about how this might improve your instruction
- Our Plan--Creating a SLO for a unit we are teaching in the 3rd marking period.
- SLO's Handouts from MASSP
- Example SLO's from MASSP