Week of September 27, 2021
Mrs. Bookwalter's class simulating the moon phases!
Mrs. Tate's class working math task cards to win at Chutes and Ladders!
Mrs. K's Counseling Corner
- Our "Essential 36" manner of the week: "Greet others by name."
- Mrs. Consolino's 4th grade class will be assisting with our morning announcements. This is a great way for our students to practice leadership skills and become confident communicators! All 5th grade classes have assisted and did a fabulous job!
- Custodial Appreciation Day (Fri., Oct. 1) Let's show our appreciation to our amazing school custodians that keep our school clean and beautiful! They would love to receive handmade cards if your child has time this week!
- "I'll Be There for You!" Wear BLUE on Monday, Oct. 4 as a sign to stand up for others and spread kindness like it's confetti! #BLUEUP For more information
- National Red Ribbon Week-Drug Prevention and Healthy Choices (October 25-29) Themed dress-up days will be announced in the next "Tiger Talk!"
School is our children's "job." It's a place to learn, grow and be challenged. How can you remind them throughout their long day at school that they are loved? Here are some free, downloadable lunch box notes to show your kids love and to remind them to be kind and do their best at "work" each day!
- Mrs. K. happened upon a wonderful resource for us parents/caregivers! We can always be a better parent/grandparent/aunt/uncle than we were yesterday because our children are blessings, right? There are ideas for all ages so check out these magnificent treasures! The newsletters are available in English and Spanish. October's Family Connection Newsletter
- Thursday, September 30th- 2nd-5th Grade Report Cards available in Family Access
- Friday, October 1st- Custodial Appreciation Day
- October 4th- PTO Penny Wars begin. *Details coming soon and Wear Blue
- Friday, October 8th & Monday, October 11th- Student Holidays
- Wednesday, October 13th- Mainstay Field Trip
- Thursday, October 14th- 3-week progress reports
- Friday, October 15th- Big Kahuna Delivery & Kinder/1st Grading Period Ends
- Thursday, October 21st- Kinder/1st Report Cards
- Friday, October 22nd- Big Kahuna Party Bus
- Monday, October 25th- Friday, October 29th- Red Ribbon Week * details coming soon and Fall Book Fair.
- Tuesday, October 26th- Pre K Mainistay Field Trip
- Friday, October 29th- End of 2nd six weeks