Week of 5/2/2016 INCLUDING prep for SUMMATIVES
This Week in Review
- Huge SHOUT OUT to the Conley family as they travel to Greensboro this weekend for a college graduation. Safe travels and congratulations, Mrs. Conley & FAMILY
- If you are friends with Connie Fox on Facebook, you definitely have to watch the tear jerker on her page. She is a brand new grandmother to a gorgeous little girl. Ask Connie about how they got this precious child in their family. HOW AMAZING!
- Here's the link to the calendar
- NO COUGAR CAMP this THURSDAY- but we do have our final PTO meeting at WJMS with our concerts
- What would you have said to your first day of teaching you if you could talk to your first year self...WE CELEBRATE YOU and you do this JOURNEY because it is the BEST! THANK YOU!!!! Watch THIS!
Don't forget about the meeting notes for the week. Also check and take time to see what other areas are doing, too!
- Keep updated with what is happening in SPECIALS
- Remember to Complete Grade Level Planning Notes by the Friday of each week
- Here's what is up with ESL
DID ANYONE DO THE CLOSE LOOP FROM OUR FACULTY MEETING----WHAT IS THE BUZZ WITH STANDARD 6 FOR TEACHERS NOW?
Food For Thought- Take a minute to review these items
- Look through this document on things you can include as artifacts to attach to your final review. Click here for this document for each standard.
- These items need to be uploaded prior to our meeting
- See Sarah, Kristin, Ms. Caldwell or Mrs. Austin if you have any questions or need assistance. You can always check with a fellow teacher so that they can assist you and you can collaborate with them :-)