By : Lizette Marquez, Monica and Kendra Martinez
- Children learn new skills such as how to interact with others.
- exploring the world through play with active presence of their teachers.
- playing activities both indoor and outdoor.
- having a rest period
- Develop: hearing, touching ,smelling, tasting,moving, and seeing.
Making the Transition
- Share positive feelings
- Make a social adjustment
- Getting plenty of rest
- By this time they know their own : Name, Address, Phone Number
- Focus more on mainly the rules