Week of October 31st, 2016
Ordinary Time | Year C - Week 32 | Sunday, November 6, 2016
Some Sadducees, those who deny that there is a resurrection,
came forward and put this question to Jesus, saying,
“Teacher, Moses wrote for us,
If someone's brother dies leaving a wife but no child,
his brother must take the wife and raise up descendants for his brother.
Now there were seven brothers; the first married a woman but died childless.
Then the second and the third married her, and likewise all the seven died childless.
Finally the woman also died. Now at the resurrection whose wife will that woman be?
For all seven had been married to her.”
Jesus said to them, “The children of this age marry and remarry;
but those who are deemed worthy to attain to the coming age
and to the resurrection of the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage.
They can no longer die, for they are like angels;
and they are the children of God because they are the ones who will rise.
That the dead will rise even Moses made known in the passage about the bush,
when he called out ‘Lord,’ the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob;
and He is not God of the dead, but of the living, for to Him all are alive.”
Open To Truth
- Explore It! Jesus is confronted by the Sadducees who denied resurrection, they couldn’t accept the truth of life after death, Jesus then counters their belief by explaining to them that He is the God of the living.
- Connect It! Our faith in the resurrection must not be like the Sadducees', instead, faith in the resurrection is about a relationship that was revealed to us by God, we must believe that God will grant us everlasting life if we learn to live in His grace and by His teachings.
- Reflect It! Eternal life is granted to those who believe in Him. How do you profess your faith in this life so that your earthly relationships today may be honored by God's love in Heaven?
- Live It! Listen and tell the truth even you might get in trouble is one way to practice the virtue of "Open to the Truth." Also, remember by to do what is right even when there is no one around. Lastly, be courageous to accept your fault and say sorry for what you did wrong intentionally or accidentally.
- Remember It! “...and He is not God of the dead, but of the living.” Luke 20:38
- Activities: In Heaven Forever
- TNTT Weekly Gospel Lesson Booklets: ẤU | THIẾU | NGHĨA | HIỆP |
NDAW16 STARTS ON NOVEMBER 27TH
Mark the date! Get planning! Let's get out and share Christ together as one TNTT family! #NDAW16 #TNTT #SharingChrist
THE MONTH TO REMEMBER
In the month of November, all the national and regional chaplains offer daily mass for the deceased of TNTT members and family. Please send more request to Ban Phụng Vụ for adding more names if not listed. Please reserve this for TNTT members. If you submitted their names within the last two years, you do not need to do this time.
Follow link below to submit names of the deceased family members. More inquiries, please contact Tr. Nam Phong at email@example.com
That's A Wrap! Holy Rosary Month 2016
Mới đây mà Tháng Mân Côi đã kết thúc. Đoàn Anrê Dũng Lạc - Houston, TX đã hoàn tất chiến dịch tháng 10 với chuỗi bong bóng mân côi dâng lên Mẹ trên trời.
Tháng Mười trôi qua một cách âm thầm và lặng lẽ cũng như Mẹ Maria luôn âm thầm và lặng lẽ bảo vệ chúng ta trong cuộc đời. Ban Phụng Vụ xin kêu gọi quý Huynh Trưởng tiếp tục gửi báo cáo và hình ảnh của Chiến Dịch Kinh Mân Côi. Xin chân thành cảm ơn đến quý Huynh Trưởng đã luôn đồng hành âm thầm với BPV bằng các báo cáo đúng giờ. Hy vọng trong tuần tới, chúng ta sẽ có kết quả thật đầy đủ của Chiến Dịch Kinh Mân Côi để mọi người cùng xem. Chắc Mẹ Maria rất là vui!
- Date: Sunday November 13th, 2016
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: 5495 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30093
- Ngày Mừng Khẩu Hiệu LÀM VIỆC TÔNG ĐỒ của PT/TNTT/VN/HK
- VEYM National Day of Apostolic Work
sẽ được gởi ra mỗi tuần để mọi thành viên theo dõi các chương trình của Phong Trào.
TNTT Weekly welcomes your interviews, announcements, and stories. If you would like to submit a story or advertisement, first consult our TNTT Weekly Submission Guide and then send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on TNTT Weekly Archive to view past TNTT Weekly articles!
Ban Truyền Thông