CRUSADER NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE....
March 22, 2019
SPRING BREAK IS HERE!
I hope that all of our families have a safe and enjoyable spring break.
We will resume school on Monday, April 1st.
Here are some things for you to know:
- Today is the last day of the 3rd quarter. Teachers will be working on grades and report cards over the break.
- 3rd Quarter report card night is TUESDAY APRIL 2ND from 4PM to 6:30PM. Parents must be in the auditorium by 6PM.
- Middle school parents.. if your student made the decision to wait until the last minute to work on their geography project that was assigned in January, they will be having a busy spring break.
- All K5 through 8th grade students... please do 45 minutes each of Iready and IXL (4th-8th only) during the break and read a good book, just for fun.
- Title 1 Saturday School does not meet this Saturday or next Saturday due to spring break.
- If you have any "pink slips" for stewardship to turn in for the 3rd quarter, please take care of this when we return from the break. 3rd quarter stewardship will be billed the week of April 1st.
DISCOUNTED EARLY REGISTRATION WILL END ON MAY 1ST.
After May 1st, registration fees increase by $100 per student.
You must have access to your Renweb account to re-enroll your child.
You will login to www.renweb.com and log into your own Renweb account.
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE ASK IN THE BUSINESS OFFICE! THEY ARE HAPPY TO HELP. There is a written packet of information available for pickup in the office if desired.
Limited space is available in each class. 1 of our grades is full and 2 others are near full.
All re-enrollments are completed online.
Here is the link to Re-Enrollment information.We have heard that some parents had difficulty using the APP, yet some were able to without any issue. So, if the APP does not work for you it may have something to do with your particular phone or carrier. In that case, please use a desktop computer. It is easier on the computer regardless.
You can also pick up a printed copy of the registration information in the school office.
We encourage you to take advantage of our Referral program and recommend our school to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. For more information, please contact the business office. We are especially interested in referrals to our K5 and VPK classes this year.
Have a great week,
Holy Cross Trivia Night!
Come alone, or put today a team of 6. Babysitting is available if you sign up in advance.
Scenes from Holy Cross this week!
Ask any teacher and they will tell you this....
4th Grade Selfie alert!
Family Enrichment Program
Read to and with your children every night. It matters!
I-Ready and IXL
IXL - 3rd grade and up, 45 minutes per week minimum but students can spend more time if desired to help remediate skills.
Join us for worship on Wednesday evenings during Lent
All are invited to join us for worship every Wednesday at 7:15PM
Great family event!
Background check authorization
WHAT'S COMING UP?
April 1: School Resumes
April 2: Report Card Night 4PM to 6:30PM (last parent in at 6PM)
April 6: Trivia Night (with babysitting available)
Newly updated Calendar and lunch menu are below
How to Contact Us:
650 NE 135th St.
North Miami, Fl. 33161
School 305 893 0851
Church 305 893 0371
Sherri Mackey email@example.com
Marluys Sejba firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalia Escobar email@example.com
Soraya Trujillo firstname.lastname@example.org
Roslyn Noel email@example.com
Lisette Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie Innocent email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: