iPads in PE CPD 2013-2014 (Pt.2)
Maximise teacher effectiveness and develop student learning
This is a brand new online training course, the second of two PE specific sessions focusing on using iPad’s in PE. The online training course will focus on supporting teachers to use iPad’s when teaching Physical Education in order to become a more effective teacher and to develop student learning. The training course will introduce delegates to more advanced aspects of using an iPad in PE lessons.
The training course will focus on the five iPad apps that are essential for furthering your use of iPads when teaching PE lessons. You will be shown how to use the apps to ensure maximum impact with your teaching groups. Delegates will become familiar with the key features of each app and will be show how to use the apps with your teaching groups
- Skitch. Has excellent implications for producing classroom material and other resources
- Evernote.Helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organised, save your ideas and improve productivity
- Cricket Coach HD.A powerful video app enabling teachers to provide performers with immediate visual feedback.
- Twitter. Social media can be a powerful learning tool. As long as the students follow back with an ‘academic’ account the group can interact with each other and debate a topic, or seek guidance.
- DropBox.Lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
Early Booking Discount
Date and Venue
Tuesday, Dec. 3rd 2013 at 4-6pm
This is an online event.
Purchase the Recording
If the date and time is inconvenient then you can purchase a recording of the session. The recording allows you to view the live session at a time that is convenient. The recording can be played an unlimited number of times. A recording of the session A recording of the session can be purchased in two formats: Digital Link and CD-ROM. Digital link: Available for £ 55 + VAT. PRODUCT CODE: IPADSPE12DL. CD – ROM £70 + VAT. PRODUCT CODE: IPADSPE2CD.. Purchase both sessions 1 and 2 for £ 100 + VAT. (Digital Link). Order both sessions CD-ROM £125 + VAT