Drinking Floor Cleaner
jasmine s mod 11
what to do
- you should call 911 or poison control center.
- they would send over EMS, depending on what you took they might tell you to induce vomiting.
- They might also tell you to eat or drink something to neutralize what you took.
when to call for help
Call 911 or your local emergency number immediately if the person is:
- Drowsy or unconscious
- Having difficulty breathing or has stopped breathing
- Uncontrollably restless
- Having seizures
- Known to have taken medications, or any other substance, intentionally or accidentally overdosed (in these situations the poisoning typically involves larger amounts, often along with alcohol).