Stop Bullying Homosexsual
To help people express them anywhere or place
what is the program
the program is to help people to stop making other feel less then they are
What Is Bullying
is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Both kids who are bullied and who bully others may have serious, lasting problems.
What Can We Do To Help ?
- Stop and think before you say or do something that could hurt someone.
- If you feel like being mean to someone, find something else to do. Play a game, watch TV, or talk to a friend.
- Talk to an adult you trust. They can help you find ways to be nicer to others.
- Keep in mind that everyone is different. Not better or worse. Just different.
- If you think you have bullied someone in the past, apologize. Everyone feels better.
Activities To Do
- Start a book club
- Do a magazine
- Make a Class News
- Make a Website