Randazzo, Whitehead, Vavra and Breazeale
Recommendations for Setting Objectives in the Classroom
2. Communicate objectives to students and parents.
3. Connect the objectives to previous and future learning.
4. Engage students in personal learning objectives
Recommendations for Providing Feedback
2. Provide feedback appropriately in time to meet students' needs.
3. Provide feedback that is criterion referenced.
4. Engage students in the feedback process.
Ney Elementary Learning Objectives
Specificity of Learning Objectives
Too Specific: Describe three observations about how bean plants grow, using four pictures and at least four numbers.
Just Right: Record and describe observations with pictures, numbers or words.