Wanted Poster GOLD
Description of Gold
- Element Name: Gold or Au
- Atomic Number: 79
- Atomic Mass Number: 196.967 or 197 (About)
- Number of Proton: 79
- Number of Neutrons:118
- Number of electrons: 79
- Number of Valence Electrons: 1
- Group/Family Number:11
- Group/Family Name: Transition Metals
- Type of element: Gold is a metal
- Chemical Properties/Reactivity Of The Element: Gold is very non-reactive
- Where is gold found? Gold wild deep under ground drilled up/mined to get.
The group of Gold (Transition Metals)
Stuff is use for!
Lots of Gold jewelry
Many things are made with gold!