BY: Natalie Curtis, Sandra, and Jackie
Pros and Cons on Hydro Electricity
Pros & Cons
- Hydro is the most used renewable source of energy.1. It changes the way water flows.
- Hydro doesn't cause pollution. 2.Power Plants are expensive.
- Hydro is easily adjustable. 3.It can occasionally cause Droughts.
- Hydro is reliable because it won't break down. 4.It takes up a lot of space, and we are
- Hydro is safer than fossil fuels. running out of reserves.
How it works: It generates by using power of moving water in rivers/oceans.
Where it is: Hydroelectricity is mostly used in Washington because of the mountains there.