"We are data informed but vision driven!" 9/19/2016
Master Calendar- What is happening this week?
EDUCATION GO GET IT WEEK- IF you participate, you can wear jeans all week. Let's celebrate your hard work!
Sept 19- Jiv Diya Kindle Training for new teacher; Attendance for Credit Meeting after School
Sept 20- GC after school
Sept 21- SLO Help After School in the Learning Academy
Sept 22- MATH NIGHT!!
Sept 26- SLOS are DUE!
Feedback and SHOUT-OUTS!
**When will we get more white paper to print and copy?
Answer: This week!
* Shout out to Charlie and Diane for moving to the portables so the 3rd and 5th grades could be together. We appreciate your generosity of spirit and know that was not an easy move to make. Because of you, our kids won't lose instructional time coming in and out of the building. You gave the gift of time!!
* Shout out to the second grade team who volunteered to eat with their students in the cafeteria because of their behavior! Team Work!
* Shout to Ms. Garcia (K-B) and all of the kinder squad for their teaching methods and developing awesome 1st graders.
* Shout out to Ms. Ash for always helping pre-k in the cafeteria! She even gave up her lunch two days this week to help when TAs were out because she knows there are a lot of kids and they are still learning!
* Shout out to Mr. Fuller for jumping my car when my battery was dead!
Attendance- GOAL 98%
Duke Dawna September 4
Del Rio Veronica September 7
Price Claire September 8
Rath Dee Ann October 4
Lopez Ashley October 9
ROMERO FIERREZ MARIA CARMEN October 13
Barrera Christina October 14
House Jennifer October 18
Garcia Javier October 21
DeLeon Lindsey October 22
Dallas ISD Goals
Dallas ISD Goals
☐ Goal 1: All students will exhibit Satisfactory or above on performance on State assessments. Students below Satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
☐ Goal 2: Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
☐ Goal 3: The achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and social economic status will be no greater than 10% on all academic measures.
☐ Goal 4: 95% of students will graduate. Of the graduates, 90% have the qualifying scores for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
☐ Goal 5: 95% of entering kindergarten students are school-ready on a multidimensional assessment.
☐ Goal 6: All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.