The Life of William Shakespeare
- Born on April 23, 1564 Shakespeare born into socially rising family;Stratford-upon-Avon,UK.
- Father's Social prowise on the rise: alderman and or Bailiff; Mayor. Mother Local Landed heiress.
- Family goes into poverty in the Late 1570's; Born into money, Raise in poverty.
- Though few records of his education; most likely attended King's new school; Free tuition.
- Due to little records he practically is a myth or even didn't exist per public records.
- Married to Anne Hathaway; Had two children; twins, Judith and Hamnet; Hamnet died mysteriously.
- 7 years; lost period.
- His writing style was called conventional of that time; elaborate Metaphors,rhetorical Phrases that were'nt alway relevant to the play; Innovative as he was he made it work; iambic pentameter, or blank verse.
- Almost as if it were tradition he died on birthday April 23,1616.
- Many question to date, how anyone with that kind of education could write how he did.
Biography.com Editors/"William Shakespeare Biography"/William Shakespeare Biography/A&E Television Networks/n.d./web article/February 8, 2016
5 Interesting facts about Shakespeare
Shakespeare’s father held a lot of different jobs, and at one point got paid to drink beer.
Shakespeare married an older woman who was three months pregnant at the time.
Shakespeare’s parents were probably illiterate, and his children almost certainly were.
Nobody knows what Shakespeare did between 1585 and 1592.
We probably don’t spell Shakespeare’s name correctly—but, then again, neither did he.
History.com Staff/"10 Things You Didn't Know About William Shakespeare"/History Lists/A&E Networks/July 16,2013/web article/February 8,2016