By: Lindsey Lowman
What is an OB-GYN?
An Ob-Gyn is a doctor who specializes in women's reproductive health and they care for women during and after their pregnancy. They deal with things such as birth control, childbirth and menopause and in some cases cancer.
- Complete undergraduate program
- Pass the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- Complete Medical School
- Complete Medical Residency
- Obtain Licensure
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill
- Duke University Medical Center
The national demand for women's health care is expected to grow by 6% by 2020.
So you want to be a Obstetrician and Gynecologist