Week of May 21st, 2018
- PLC Summer Planning - Interested in participating? Join us on June 20th, and have a voice in planning for next year. Participants will be paid $25/hour. Send Cooper an email if you're interested.
- Sack Lunches for Field Day - Email Nora will your numbers by Thursday morning.
- TELPAS Training Certificates - As mentioned in the email from Kaylyn, download and save any certificates in the TELPAS Training Center prior to July 2nd.
Report Clean-Up from Kathy Creek
Please complete prior to leaving for summer!
Reports have a tendency to accumulate and must be deleted manually. I would ask that you take a look at these and see whether any of them have outlived their usefulness. These reports take up lots of space on our database servers, and I know my friends on the hardware side of technology will appreciate your help in freeing up some of this space. If you want to remove all reports at once, check the box at the top of the list (in the gray banner) and hit “Delete”. Otherwise, just check the boxes for the individual reports that you want to remove.
Teacher Appreciation Week
We've got a great week ahead! As you see any of our amazing PTO volunteers helping prep/serve during the week, please join me in thanking them for their time and efforts.
Board Meeting - Monday Night
It's practically Wilson Elementary Night at the Board Meeting tomorrow evening. The recognition will begin at 5:30 (with the GEM Awards). Here are the Wilson honorees being recognized:
- Jennifer Hubble - GEM
- Wilson StuCo - They will be highlighted during Mr Hunt's "District Spotlight" for being selected as 1 of 3 CISD StuCos recognized as for the TEPSA Student Leadership Award.
- Eric Hanson - District Elementary Teacher of the Year
Feel free to join us! #WilsonWay
Week At A Glance
- 3rd Collaborative Team Time
- SBDM - 3:30 - We will begin working on the Needs Assessment for next year's CIP.
- Board of Trustees Meeting - Join us @ 5:30 to celebrate our Wilson family.
- 2nd Collaborative Team Time
- ESL/GT Folder Review
- NRH2O Competition
- Cooper @ Principal Meeting - AM
- Kinder Collaborative Team Time
- GE Celebration - 2:00 - No Spirit Schedule
- 1st Collaborative Team Time
- Bridal Lunch for Ms. Lorena
- Grades Due
- Field Day!
- CISD Night @ The Ballpark