Motivate someone to want to start exercising
Chad Guderian, Clayton Hemphill, Chiamaka Ukoha
Best ways to start exercise program.
- Making personal decisions to start and making it a priority
- surrounding yourself with encouraging people
- do something that interests you, whatever it may be to get in shape
- no right or wrong way to stay active
- make it goal oriented that is realistic to your starting point
Ways to make small changes.
- start off slowly
- staying positive and keep going
- commit to your routines
- drink water instead of coffee or soda
- try to eat one vegetable or fruit every day
Basics of fitness.
- Make time for regular physical activity
- Exercise just a little bit each day
- exercise doesn't have to be intense
- regular exercise can make you healthier and happier
How to prevent injuries.
- check with your doctor to see if you could reasonably start regular exercise.
- gradually increase intensity, go slowly
- always warm up
- never work out on an empty stomach or without proper hydration
- take time to recover
- dress properly